This has become my new fav recipe. Gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free recipe!
I have tried this bad boy multiple times and because I am not the best chef and usually improvising, it never ended as I wanted to. 😅
But now, I finally created a good one. It's rich, sweet enough, moist, full of nutrients, and has rocket macros! And as I said in the intro this recipe does not contain any added sugar, gluten, or dairy. All-natural, whole foods, plant-based, and some of my food hacks. The recipe is soo quick and easy - exactly how I like it.
Ingredients For 1 Loaf
3 bananas + 1 for decoration
3 scoops of protein (I did use 1 scoop of Speculoos flavor for the first 1/2 and Chocolate-Peanut flavor for the second 1/2 - both are Bulk Powders)
1 cup coconut flour
1 tsp baking powder
1tsp baking soda
as a sweetener, I used zero calorie syrup from The Skinny Food co. (Order and get a 10% discount on this link HERE.)
dash of plant milk for consistency
yogurt/ plant yogurt (optional - but helps with moist texture♥)
desiccated coconut and coconut oil - just to spread into the baking form
1. In the bowl mash all three bananas, add everything apart from cocoa powder, and your choco protein.
2. Spread the coconut oil into the baking form and fill it with coconut to avoid the cake will stick to the baking form.
3. Separate your mixture into two halves and add cocoa powder and choco protein into one of them.
4. Make two layers and place one banana cut in half on the top.
5. Bake in the oven at 180°C for about 45-50 minutes.
What about macros?
One loaf has approx. 13 slices and macros for 1 slice are:
I have also one surprise for you. If you use MyFitnessPal or Fitbit app, you will find my recipes there too. For this recipe type, Sejbina's Banana Bread and your macros are already set in.♥